Mobile Subinventory Transfer For Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
“Locate Material Quickly And Logically And Improve Warehouse Efficiency”
Material availability in proper / right sub-inventory is a mandatory requirement for picker / material planner to move the items to fulfill the organization’s demand. Smart Subinventory Transfer mobile solution ensures that material availability in right subinventory by allowing the material handler to efficiently transfer materials within the organization between two subinventories/locators. This Oracle Mobile Subinventory Transfer app for Oracle EBS & Cloud is available for iOs, Android & windows & supports barcode scanning and offline storage.
- Transfer Material between sub-inventories, two locators, with in organizations
- Transfer Material to Staging lane to quick ship
- Transferring Defective Items to MRB
- Transferring Material to Repair / Rework sub-inventories
- App comes with simplified UX and updates Oracle EBS in real time.
- Work in both online and offline mode.
- Oracle EBS INV, Oracle SOA
- Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Perform transfers efficiently
- Streamline Supply Chain
- Reduce manual processing costs, erros, time lag
- Improve productivity
Using Propel Apps Mobile Inventory management solution, a business can optimize inventory management in its warehouse. Its personnel can capture data related to key warehousing activities like goods receipt, issue, cycle counts, etc. quickly and easily.
Scan barcodes & automate business processes
Works w/ Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
Supports Offline Functionality
Apps Certified by Oracle
Supports Cloud & Non-Cloud Deployment
Hybrid apps built using Ionic Framework
Support For Handheld Mobile Computers
Other than the latest smartphones such as iPhone & Android devices, our apps also support handheld mobile computers. Here is a list based on the Operating system they use.
- AML Scepter M7800-1701
- Dolphin CT 40
- Honeywell Dolphin 75e-2
- Honeywell CN80/CT50/CK75
- Honeywell CN75/CN75e
- Honeywell CN51
- Motorola M9200
- Panasonic FZ N1
- ScanPal EDA70 Enterprise Tablet
- ScanPal EDA60 Handheld Computer
- Zebra TC20/TC51/TC55/TC56/TC75/TC8000
- Zebra MC40
- Zebra WT 6000
- Zebra MC3300