Mobile Miscellaneous Transaction For Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
“Locate Miscellaneous Transaction For Oracle Ebs & Fusion CloudMaterial Quickly And Logically And Improve Warehouse Efficiency”
- Allows the User to scan the barcode of incoming materials into organization by performing Miscellaneous Receipt
- Allows the User to Scan the barcode of Issuing material from Organization by performing Miscellaneous Issue
- Directs the User to scan or Query the item
- Directs the User to Select SubInventory
- Directs the User to Select Locators or Lot or Serial Controllers
- Directs the user to scan or enter the Quantity
- User chooses the chart of accounts in order to update the information.
- Oracle EBS INV, Oracle IG SOA, Oracle MCS/REST
- Works on Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Improved productivity with real time updates.
- Transaction cost savings, compliance cost savings.
- Streamlined business processes and efficient supply chain
Accessing ERP systems such as Oracle EBS from Desktop is not convenient for material handlers at the receiving docks. Manual entries lead to slower processing times, errors and higher transaction costs and compliance problems. Smart Miscellaneous Transaction Solution helps the user issue material to or receive material from general ledger accounts in your current organization anywhere anytime. This Oracle Mobile Miscellaneous Transaction app for EBS & Cloud allows user to scans or enter incoming/issue quantity by selecting subinventory/lot/locators.
Using Propel Apps Mobile Inventory management solution, a business can optimize inventory management in its warehouse. Its personnel can capture data related to key warehousing activities like goods receipt, issue, cycle counts, etc. quickly and easily.
Scan barcodes & automate business processes
Works w/ Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
Supports Offline Functionality
Apps Certified by Oracle
Supports Cloud & Non-Cloud Deployment
Hybrid apps built using Ionic Framework
We’ve got you covered. Our mobile apps are easy to customize and are easy to scale.
Support For Handheld Mobile Computers
Other than the latest smartphones such as iPhone & Android devices, our apps also support handheld mobile computers. Here is a list based on the Operating system they use.
- AML Scepter M7800-1701
- Dolphin CT 40
- Honeywell Dolphin 75e-2
- Honeywell CN80/CT50/CK75
- Honeywell CN75/CN75e
- Honeywell CN51
- Motorola M9200
- Panasonic FZ N1
- ScanPal EDA70 Enterprise Tablet
- ScanPal EDA60 Handheld Computer
- Zebra TC20/TC51/TC55/TC56/TC75/TC8000
- Zebra MC40
- Zebra WT 6000
- Zebra MC3300