Modern Mobile Inventory Management Solution for Oracle EBS/Fusion Cloud
“Learn how organizations of any size can benefit from Propel Apps inventory management solution.”
The rise in consumer grade expectations such as next day deliveries, real-time tracking, and lean methods of manufacturing, is keeping a lot of pressure on organizations’ supply chain operations. However, solutions available in the market are harder to implement, harder to use and challenging to afford. In addition to that, millennial workforce is not inclined to use archaic RF type of devices and older ways of working. In order to maintain an agile supply chain, Oracle customers are looking for a modern inventory management solution that is modern and perform all the functions efficiently. With Windows CE OS is coming to an end, this is the right time to modernize with an Android based Mobile solution.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
• Why Propel Apps Inventory Management app is the most simple, most flexible and most affordable app in the market.
• Functionality and features of Propel Apps Oracle certified inventory management app.
• Different technical design options to deploy inventory management app from EBS to Cloud.
• Considerations for moving away from Windows to Android or iOS.
• Customization, technical features, maintenance.
• A real-time demo of Mobile inventory management solution.
• Learn about off-line mode, label printing, and scanning.
• How organizations of any size can benefit from Propel Apps inventory management solution.
Register to get the Inventory Webinar details
Speaker -Raj Peddisetty
Raj is a digital transformation advisor to many leading organizations across the globe. He is a seasoned design thinking practitioner and a strategy consultant in the areas of Mobile, eCommerce, Marketing Automation, Block Chain, AI, RPA, and ML. He is a programmer and solutions architect. He led large scale digital transformation projects for clients such as Medtronic, Cintas, Benjamin Moore &Co, NetApp, Oracle, Dow Chemicals, and National Gypsum. As a founder of Propel Apps, he led the entire portfolio of Oracle apps from GTM strategy to product development.