SMART GL JOURNAL APPROVAL FOR ORACLE EBS & FUSION CLOUD
“Control your business with a single tap”
Controlling/Approving General Ledger (GL) Journal account creation is one of the key activities of finance managers to be in compliance internally and externally. With Oracle Mobile GL Journal Approval app from Propel Apps, your finance team can take control of your GL accounts conveniently.
ORACLE MOBILE GL JOURNAL APPROVAL SOLUTION FEATURES
- View all the outstanding GL account creation requests
- Finance Managers can access the GL accounts on their mobile device with enhanced user Experience
- Seamless Integration with global ERP majors like Oracle & SAP
- Approve, reject, delegate quickly by reviewing the required information including attachments
- Faster deployment cycle
- Oracle EBS & Fusion Cloud
- Phone, Tablet and Desktop
- Hybrid application built using Ionic Framework
- Certified by Oracle
- Real time decision making
- Strict compliance with financial norms
- Reduced risk with increased accuracy
- Lower Processing costs & higher efficiency
- Quick and easy reporting
The average time for deployment of a standard Propel Apps Oracle mobile GL Journal approval app is 3-4 weeks.
All our apps are certified by Oracle and are available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
We have clients from all over the world: North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific.
iOS, Android, and Windows.
We need the following details
- The version of Oracle ERP. (EBS/Fusion Cloud)
- The version of Database.
- Access to VPN.
- Sample user details for testing app functionalities.
Our mobile application is completely FREE* (both product licence & integration services).
*Integration charges apply for enterprises with more than 50 users per mobile application.
Mobile Apps we developed are flexible and easy to extend. We can do all sorts of mobile app customizations for a reasonable cost.
Propel Apps, previously Algarytm is an award winning Mobile solutions provider and is #1 certified Oracle apps provider.
We offer 24*7 support for any mobile app problems.