At Propel Apps, “Work is Fun” We’re a rapidly growing global company, with endless opportunities for top talent to shine and make a difference We believe that, this can be achieved only by enabling our employees, in terms of both responsibilities and ownership. Interested in exploring the new technologies. Join us now!!
Current Job Openings
- Cold Calling Leads & Follow up with the Qualified Ones
- Search for prospects & Fix appointments; Research and identify sales opportunities
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Comfortable owning projects without hand holding
- Basic MS Office knowledge
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Willing to work for 2 years after internship
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)
3. Implement SEO and keep track of existing positions and targeting new keywords in the top positions.
4. Work closely with marketing team and promote content
5. Promote company’s marketing activities in the digital world
6. Use marketing tools such as Google Analytics to analyze the performance of the website, make adjustments and generate leads for the company
7. Extract Email ID’s using Email tools & run Email Campaigns and track the progress.
# of Internships available: 2
Skill(s) Required: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing and English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can work in a startup (Hyderabad office is a subsidiary of US company) and are ready to take up additional responsibilities.
- can start the internship from 5th of Feb 19.
- are available for duration of 4 months
- are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Learn new mobile technologies and frameworks – Ionic.
2. Prior knowledge on HTML, CSS, Angular JS and implement in them in the enterprise mobile applications
3. Write clean code and work with the latest libraries and SDKs
4. Work on a variety of developer or design projects for mobile devices
5. Test the app and communicate with the technical team to get past those errors
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- are available for full time position
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Msc degree preferred.
- Must have knowledge in HTML, CSS & JS.
- Should be Proactive and have analytical thinking abilities
- Should be communicative & willing to take ownership of tasks.
Apply on Indeed
Looking for a full time content writer w/ an experience of 2-4 years. The person should have a basic knowledge on Enterprise mobile solutions and Oracle ERP’s.
The most important traits looking for in this position are
– the person should be willing to work in a start-up environment. (Our Hyderabad office is more like a start up. We are a subsidiary of Propel Apps LLC, an US based tech company in existence since 2012. https://www.propelapps.com)
– the person should be young. (we are an young team of developers, admins, coders. So, we prefer an young & talented person to join our likes.)
– willing to learn & fastly respond to content requirements.
– Have Strong command in English
– He/she should have interest in learning about enterprise mobile technology
– He/she should be able to analyze Oracle ERP’s usecases and write content that matches the need of audience.
– Take responsibility for creating content calendars and content writing and
– Be up to date with the latest info on mobility and write content
About Propel Apps-
Propel Apps is an award winning mobile solutions provider trusted by companies like ABB, Medtronic, Tennant Co, Kraft (Mondelez), Hallmark, and Hunter Douglas, with simple yet transformational solutions that people love to use. By combining ORACLE ERP software and mobile solutions with over 100 plus mobile app project implementation experience, Propel Apps helps organizations redefine and reinvent business processes across the wholesale, retail, manufacturing, finance, transportation and logistics industries.
Focusing on enterprise mobility with a heavy emphasis on design thinking, performance, and security, Propel Apps’ complete suite of 100+ mobile solutions help customers lead the algorithm economy. Propel Apps is a proud partner of Capriza, Microsoft/Xamarin, Airwatch, Ionic, GOOD, Oracle and SAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com